8 Facts about Polyarthritis.
- It simply means pain in multiple joints.
- Can be Associated with fever, rashes, swelling of the joints
- The most common causes are Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, psoriasis, post-viral fever.
- Can involve the peripheral joints and the spine also
- Treatment is multimodal with Drugs, Physiotherapy, Meditation, and sometimes surgery.
- Can be debilitating if neglected.
- Drugs have to be taken life long
- Needs to follow up with the Doctor regularly.
Eight Facts about Primary Knee Replacement
23 Mar 2021
It also means resurfacing. The worn-out cartilage surface is removed and lined with smooth…
Eight Facts about Revision Knee Replacement
16 Feb 2021
It means to remove the old implant and put a new one. The most common causes are Aseptic L…
Random Thoughts on How to minimise Low Back Pain
03 Dec 2020
Nowadays, We spend more time sitting at a stretch either Work, Commute or Home watching T…